Unlocking Unlimited Access to Courses
How it Works
- Our courses are sent to your inbox, directly. The email you receive immediately after completing Step Three contains the private links you will need to access our online course content.
- To enroll, you must fill out the form below; the only section required for your enrollment is email.
- Upon successful submission, visit your inbox and confirm enrollment via our confirmation email; materials will not be sent until this step is finished.
- That's it! Course links are sent to you immediately after completing Step Three.
The Ultimate Guide to Social Self-Mastery
10 daily rituals Destined to UP Your Interpersonal Game
An Online Course Formulated to Increase Self-confidence, Strengthen Relationships and Better Decision-making
What you can learn:
- How to build trust and energize people through social connectivity; how to encourage people to make wise choices
- How to develop a better relationship with your work supervisor
- How to facilitate “digital business” development through the identification of micro-trends
- How to be more verbally fluent; develop conversation skills
- How to appear sophisticated and wise through social roles, rules and scripts
- How to listen effectively: effective listening skills
- How other people function: what makes other people tick
- How to feel socially self-confident and effective: role playing and social self-efficacy
- Impression management (the most complex element of Social Intelligence)
Skills you will develop:
- Emotional mastery: how to master your emotions and how to use your positive or negative affect to precisely influence others
- Self-awareness: observing yourself and the feelings that come about
- Self-motivation: channeling your emotions in service of your goals
- Self-regulation: delaying gratification and stifling impulses in pursuit of your grander goals
- Handling relationships: managing emotions in others; social competence and social skills
- Rules of etiquette: social norms and behaving appropriately to social standards or rules
- Courage and conviction: how these impact the respect towards you.
- Positivity: how your positive affect is making or breaking the impressions others have of you.
- Thoughtfulness and prudence: how to understand others’ points of view, consequences to actions and understanding the principles of self-disclosure.